Online forms: Contact us
- enquire about council services (not Highways Fault Reporting)
- update your details or circumstances
- provide feedback and complaints
- Report a highways fault (e.g. pot holes, repairs, road improvements)
- Contact us about emergency situations
- Report whistleblowing
- Complain about a councillor or co-opted member
- Special education need appeals
- School admission appeals
- School complaints
You will only receive a response if requested; all correspondence will be by email. Responses will be within the timescales as described on our Customer Service Charter and Standards.
If you require a response to your enquiry you will be asked to provide your contact details.
Please refer to our contact us page if you require any help with completing this online form.
Data Protection Statement
Further details about how we use this data and the rights you have around this can be found on our privacy page. If you have any data protection queries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org