Online forms: Apply for pre-16 home to school transport
Use this form to apply for home to school transport for pupils aged 5 to 16 years who live within Cambridgeshire only.
- your child's details including their school
- to complete a new form for each child
- to agree to a declaration concerning your application
- your email address, as we will use this to communicate with you concerning your application
- to upload proof of any benefits you or your partner receive (if applicable)
- to upload proof of child's baptism or proof of faith if this is a new application (if applicable)
Data Protection StatementYou will be asked to provide information about yourself to enable us to log and process your request. Your personal information will be collected and used in line with Data Protection legislation to provide you with the service you request under the Council's public task and our responsibilities under the Education Act. Information will only be shared with other organisations where this is needed to provide the service you request, or if we are under a legal requirement to do so. Details will be shared with our bus pass producer Euclid and, depending on the service, the taxi provider.
Further details about how we use this data and the rights you have around this can be found on our privacy page. If you have any data protection queries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org